NEW SAFETY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
In the interest of everyone’s health and safety and to help mitigate the community spread of COVID-19, I have introduced the following safety measures:
Disinfection: Hand sanitizer is provided in the waiting room. Maureen is alternating between the waiting room and her t herapy office to reduce the spread of germs and wipes down couches and chairs frequently throughout the day.
Masks: All clients are asked to wear a mask at all times unless health issues prevent you from doing so.
Social distancing: I ask that you maintain 6 feet of distance from other clients and staff whenever possible.
Waiting room: Chairs have been positioned to allow for social distancing, and we have temporarily removed pillows and stuffed animals.
Teletherapy: Video sessions are available and reimbursable by insurance companies. The link to Maureen's Teletherapy Waiting Room is https://doxy.me/maureencortslmsw
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Upon arrival, wait outside or in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time or until Maureen calls you. Please wait in the entryway if the waiting room is in use.
- Inside the building, please wear a mask in all common areas.
- Family members (other than parents of minors) and other non-client visitors are asked not to enter the building at this time per CDC guidelines regarding non-patient visitors.
- If any of the following conditions apply to you on the day before or the day of your appointment, please call our business office to switch to teletherapy or cancel your appointment. You will not be charged a late-cancellation fee for canceling.
- You have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- You have difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell.
- You had contact with someone diagnosed with or who exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You traveled by airplane within the last 14 days.